The Connected Organisation uses all 3 senses to gain faster comprehension across its teams.
3 Senses communication (3D communication) uses all the senses to ensure rapid understanding across a disparate team; however there are 10 further huge benefits:
1. Drive productivity - save time and cost whilst bringing back face-to-face team communication.
2. Support an agile network of teams - connected wherever they are, dramatically improving collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation.
3. Drive faster understanding - use all the senses to communicate across projects, with teams focused on products, customers and services.
4. Visual communication tools that connect across any device and platform - enable team members to use familiar devices.
5. Tools requiring minimal investment - no need to buy new systems, simply buy the ability to connect what you already have.
6. Flexible tools - cater for whatever system or device a contractor, customer, partner or supplier has.
7. Offer the IT team the solution they need to support the business - cloud based, scalable, usable across any device, any platform.
8. Offer the Finance team a set of communication tools that do not require massive investment - the team use existing devices.
9. Offer the leaders of the Business the ability to meet face to face - without the travel cost and time loss of physical travel.
10. Offer the boss an effectively communicating organisation - working within and across teams/projects enabling them to win customers.
5D communication tools deliver these 10 benefits, enabling your teams to share and comprehend knowledge quickly, incorporating all their communication senses and quickly adapting to the product, service or customer need.
Don't get left behind. Join 238m business professionals - Download the White Paper that explains what you need and why you need it.