A Virtual Meeting Space connects Skype for Business to everyone else's video solutions.
You don't need to worry about which video service they're using or what hardware they have. With Closeyucan connct to video conferencing equipment, desktops, laptop and even smartphones.
There's no new kit to buy, no bridging hardware, no capacity limits and no problems.
Share content between platforms and record and stream meetings - it's so versatile! Simply click and connect in the Cloud.
Please note, we will also be able to keep you connected when Microsoft makes the move to Microsoft Teams - coming 2018.
People love Virtual Meeting Spaces because there's nothing to worry about.
- f you're using Skype for Business, you stay 'inside' that environment.
- Set up a contact in Outlook for your virtual meeting space when you want to connect beyond a Skype instance.
- Example: first name 'virtual' surname 'space;' email address is the rooms SIP address - email@example.com
- Whenever you want to use the room, simply drag that contact from Skype for Business into the Meeting
- External attendees or guests can easily connect via their preferred method from the invitation.
- Simply paste your joining instructions into an email or save them in a signature.
- Guests can join by clicking on a link from a browser...
- Or by dialling the SIP address from a video unit...
- Or by dialling in on audio access.
- Share content, stream meetings and record them to review later.
- Everything will connect to everything else!
Book a Demo and we'll show you how your video units connect to your Skype for Business service today!
We all work better, connected.
Do you love presenting from Skype but are frustrated by not being able to connect with your customers' or suppliers' video units?
Virtual Meeting Spaces couldn't be easier to use and everyone in your team already knows how to Skype, so there's really no learning curve involved.
Familiarity is key.
- Everyone knows their 'own' system already.
- Simply drag-and-drop and you're ready to go.
- AV units and Skype for Business - connected!
Please fill out this form to get in touch.